So, now God's told us to put our house on the market. We did that just a few months ago and tried to sale it For Sale By Owner and nothing happened. This time, I think we have a great realtor and this time, God is in it!!
The other day I was asking God why He didn't sell it the last time that He told us to put it on the market and I really didn't want this reply: "Because your heart was greedy." WHAT?!?! Then, I started thinking back to that time and who wouldn't think that $20K wouldn't be great? But, He showed me that my heart was wrong. He wanted to give me that money, but He had other plans for it.
So, this time I'm believing God is going to sale it for our asking price or more. But this time, I know that God will supply all my needs and I'm asking Him to use me to meet the needs of others with the profit on the house.
But, the grand ol' question: Where are you moving to? I have no idea! But, I have a peace that if God told us to put our house on the market, I know He has a plan for where we're going. Sometimes I just laugh and wonder if God is preparing me for some kind of mission work because we've moved so many times!!
On another note, tonight is the end of family camp. I'm a little relieved, but I'm a little sad that it's over! This has been one of the funnest weeks ever!! My prayer now is that families will catch hold of this vision and RUN with it. Because if they do, there is no end to what God is going to do through this family ministry and that excites me -- knowing that God can make this thing EXPLODE in Clyde!! =)
1 comment:
You know, last week when I was looking at the calendar and everyday it had, "Family Camp 6:30-8:30" on it I took a deep breath as I thought of all the work it was going to take to get there.
That hasn't been the case at all. It's been so fun and refreshing. I'm very pleased with how everything has gone. Of course I've already listened to the Honor song in the car about a million times. I Yi Yi Yi I want you to know how much you mean to me. Thank you for all your hard work.
Post a Comment