In honor of Brandi's 30th birthday, here's my list of 30 reasons why I love her. I know there are more than 30 and these are in no particular order, but it's a start!!!
1. She is so creative.
2. Her thoughtfulness surpasses all others.
3. She loves homemade gifts!!
4. She started a coffee group that I miss tremendously!!
5. Her personality is like no other!
6. She's been through some rough things, but they haven't changed the way she is -- she isn't bitter about it all.
7. I love her phone calls!
8. She has some of the most well-behaved children I've ever been around.
9. She has the patience of a saint!
10. She spends half of her day loving on nine kids in kindergarten!!
11. She likes to scrapbook!
12. She can wear those shoes she bought in Arlington and get away with it!
13. She loves & supports her husband.
14. She is such an encourager.
15. She loves to send people cards.
16. She is a friend to everyone.
17. She is a great listener.
18. She is a great gift giver.
19. As a life group leader, she took on the task of teaching the kids in her life group.
20. She loves to worship.
21. She is very relaxed and she doesn't have to have everything perfect.
22. She is the reason we are at KLF. (Well, her and Randy)
23. She is the reason Payton goes to Cornerstone.
24. The first time I met her, she had me with "Do you scrapbook?".
25. She invited me to mommy group.
26. She has 5 kids and they are not a burden to her.
27. I love the times where we've laughed about something so hard we can't breathe!
28. She is an amazing writer!
29. She hears from the Holy Spirit and she's obedient.
30. I just love her because she's Brandi -- and everything that means.
Brandi, I love you so much!! I hope that your birthday was amazingly special!! This list by far doesn't do you justice, but they are just a few things I love about you!!
For everyone else, we're having a SLUMBER PARTY on Friday night for Brandi's birthday. Of course, there will be a few twists that I'll tell you about later. But for now, mark it down and be there!!!
2 comments:
Dang it, Rachel...you beat me!! I ditto all of this!!
Hey, I just NOW read this!
That was such a surprise to see! I needed that just now.
Thank you for being so sweet.
I'm really, I mean REALLY looking forward to Friday night with my best girls! I've been keeping my mind on Friday!
I love you & YOU BECKY!
Post a Comment