Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!

It's 5 am and I can't sleep . . . more like I can't breathe. Please pray for me today! These allergies are making my nights (and sometimes days) miserable! It would be awesome if God healed me on my 30th birthday from these things!!

Anyway,
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY
TO ME!!

6 comments:

Lydianna Bradford said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!! I pray you are healed and have a wonderful day!!

Brandi Wilson said...

Rachel,
Happy Birthday!

I'm just too busy to pray for you today. I've got some plans to get ready for. :)

Just kidding. Be healed my friend! May you be allergy free for the rest of your days in the name of Jesus!

Love you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! I agree with being healed in Jesus Name!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Kevin said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!

30 is an amazing birthday! It is the age of maturity in the Bible. It is the age that in Bible times you can pocess and have full access to your inheritance!

I pray that for your birthday! Father, show Rachel her full inheritance, so she knows what all she has access to in your Kingdom! Allow her to be a daughter that can move mountains, or take care of needs because she understands her daddy owns the cattle on a thousand hills!

Release a new annointing on her today! Hallelujah!

Happy B-Day Rach.

Cherryberry said...

I'm a littrle late, but Happy Birthday.
You are such an amazing woman of God.
I pray for complete healing in the name of Jesus.
Amen