I cannot tell you how amazing my birthday was and how amazing my friends are!! Here's how my day went yesterday:
* My birthday present from Aaron was a hair appointment. Weird, I know, but that's what I asked him for. But, I thought he would be able to watch Evan for me, but he had a big job, so he couldn't. I called down a list of people on Friday morning to see if they could watch him and I couldn't get anyone! But, PAM came to my rescue and agreed to watch him for me!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, PAM!! It was so much easier without him there for 3 hours!!
* I was supposed to meet Aaron at Sharky's for lunch, but my appointment took a little longer than planned. He called at 12:15 and I told him it would be another 20 or 30 minutes. He tells me that my college friends are there! I had no idea they were going to be there! I'm so disappointed, but they waited on me.
* I head to Sharky's and call Pam to tell her about my surprise lunch and she says to go and have fun! THANK YOU AGAIN, PAM!! We got our Sharky's burritos to go and headed to their house to enjoy some Donna Halliburton salsa -- the thing that started our friendship!! It was a blast! I love hanging out with them because they just love me. They don't look at me as an "old married woman", but they truly love hanging out with me. Not to mention, they gave me a $50 gift card to Hobby Lobby!!! WOW!! I love those girls!!
* I go pick up Evan and head home. Pam, I cannot thank you enough!!
* Aaron gets home and I know he's hiding a surprise in the garage. It's 2 more dining room chairs from Brenda, my sister, & Aaron's grandma!! THANK YOU, BRENDA!!! I really did need more chairs for as many people as we always have over here!! I was very excited to see them!!!
My party just deserves a post all of it's own!! Stay tuned for that one!!
2 comments:
Hey, how did you get some of my Mom's Hot Sauce? Just curious!
Great chairs...my butt thanks you!
Post a Comment