This week I wanted to get a system together and see what would work and what wouldn't before I invited moms with a bunch of kids up there! ;) Now I have a system and it's so easy, so I'll be calling people in the following weeks to help. Yes, we might do it sometime on a Thursday at lunch. That would be fun!
Putting those things together so fast yesterday gave me hope that we really can do 100 backpacks! I think God's increased my goal to 300 backpacks. How fun would that be?!?
Also be thinking. . . we're throwing around the idea of making sandwiches 2 to 3 times a week during the summer and delivering them to these kids. It's an idea for now. We will try to at least continue the backpacks through the summer. I have a meeting today with the Food Bank and the school, so I'm going to ask how far we can take this thing!!
So, be watching for my call over the next few weeks!!!
2 comments:
I'm really excited about the program. It's been neat to watch the Lord have his way with it from the beginning!
I'm proud of you!
that is SO Cool!!!
God is so GOOD!!!!!!!
Post a Comment