I found someone who has a link to somewhere to watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. And since the e-mails I send to you never reach you or bounce back to me, try this:
* Go to this blog: http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/
* Go to her Sunday, August 10th post about the Olympics
* She has a link to the opening ceremonies
I'm not sure it will have the same effect to watch it on the computer screen, but it's all the rage from what I hear. . . well, from what I've heard from Brandi.
Anyway, just wanted to help a friend out!!
2 comments:
I really did enjoy watching it! For some reason I love watching the athlete march in. I found it to be a very teachable moment with Lydianna...on national pride, etc.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was watching the Today show this morning and I saw a clip of it from when that woman was singing a solo. It looked like people were walking, sideways, on a gigantoid version of the ATandT logo. Sweeeeet.
Post a Comment