Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm HORRIFIED!!

Today I went to town and ran some errands with just me and Jack. We picked Evan up from school and I decided to go to Aaron's office to get some water so I could fix Jaxon a bottle. I had just got off the phone with Aaron and I knew he wasn't there. Then, as we're pulling in the driveway, his secretary is leaving. So, I get the kids out and put them down inside the door while I go to the bathroom for some water.

I open the bathroom door and there is a man sitting on the toilet -- MID-WIPE!!! I apologized profusely and so did he. I just closed the door and went to Aaron's office. I couldn't just leave because I needed the water and it's not like he'll never see me again. So, I just decided to play it cool when he came out.

When he came out, he laughed and said, "It's ready now. Oh, by the way, I'm Tyler." He stuck out his hand for me to shake it. I couldn't shake the thought that went through my head! ANYWAY, I said, "Hi, I'm Rachel, Aaron's wife." I apologized again and again. He just laughed and went about doing whatever he was doing.

OH MY GOSH!! I was so terribly embarassed!! But, when I got in the car, I just started laughing hysterically!! I called Aaron, but he just told me I should have knocked. I disagree. But, I guess I will from now on. . . who knows when he'll hire a new person and not tell me!

6 comments:

Kevin said...

I am sorry, but I laughed so hard when I read this story.

Too Funny!

Brandi Wilson said...

That is so funny!

Did he shake with his wiping hand?

Francesca said...

gross

ericaprosser said...

I would not have shaken that hand either! Gross!

Anonymous said...

this is hilarious! i hate going into a bathroom after someone has...you know. especially if they know and you know and everyone is in the know. weird.

Unknown said...

OK IM STILL LAUGHING WHILE IM TYPING. THAT WAS GREAT................