Thursday, November 06, 2008

Don't worry . . . it's just a little throw up!

I was up all night last night with Jaxon throwing up, but no fever. He would throw up, he would get a bath, I would get rinsed off as much as possible, we would go to the recliner and try to sleep. I slept in what seemed like 15 minute intervals from 2 am until 6 when he woke up just fine!


I got Payton & Evan off to school and Jaxon dressed. I had a day all planned which included hopefully going to get a new iphone (still trying to convince Aaron a little bit, but I looked really good today, so I was sure that would convince him!) Anyway, sorry about the rabbit trail!


I get a phone call to go to Katianne's sister's house. Her ex-husband died last night and they were both really upset. Right before we leave, Jaxon starts whining and throws up all over himself. Great! New outfit and he's acting like he is feeling better, so we're on our way. I pack an extra outfit just in case I need it.


After going to Amber's house, I go to the church to print something. That didn't happen because Jaxon had a TERRIBLE diaper! It stunk up all of the offices!! I took him in my office and changed him and without thinking, I threw it in my trash can. I'm sure my office will smell just lovely tomorrow!!


So, we go to town and go to lunch with Payton. All is well and Jaxon is his happy self. Go to Wal-Mart & he takes a nap while we're in there. We go to pick up Evan. He got to take cupcakes today because his birthday is tomorrow. We get all of our stuff and right as we're about to get on the elevator, Jaxon starts dry heaving and then it comes! EVERYWHERE!! There were people standing everywhere and nobody seemed to see it!! I walk back to Evan's classroom and ask to use the bathroom. I was so embarassed and wondering how in the heck I was going to clean us up!


They took me to the bathroom where everything was made for a 4 year old. I loved that, but it's not good when you're a 31 year old! I'm using tons of paper towels and getting nowhere. Evan's embarassed and Jaxon's crying. The teacher brings me a wet t-shirt to use to wipe off. That was a miracle working thing right there!!

I got cleaned off, got Jaxon's clothes off of him, and a little less embarassed, we headed out the door. Sad to say that I still had to stop by the party store for the pinata! I felt DISGUSTING, but we made it!!

Nothing like a little throw up to bond with your child's teachers!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLY COW BATMAN,....WHAT ARE YOU FEEDING THAT BOY?
SO HOW MANY TIMES DID HE END UP THROWING UP IN 1 DAY. WOW.....

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a day in the life of a sick boy. Hey the great thing is everything got done, and I am sure the teacher is SO use to throw up

Anonymous said...

wow. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that.