Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Car Has a Mind of It's Own

Yesterday morning, I went and delivered backpacks and then went to pick up the kids at Cherith's (thanks so much, Cherith!) I had told them that I would go to the doughnut store before I picked them up, but it was too late, so I decided to take them to Sonic for lunch instead.

So, we're sitting in Sonic waiting on our food and Payton leans his seat back and all of a sudden, the alarm starts going off!! I can't figure out why and I can't find my keys with the little clicker thing on it. I saw it when we pulled into Sonic, but it seemed to disappear into thin air! The alarm was so loud and it's echoing and Sonic is FULL! I can't figure out how to turn the silly thing off or figure out why it came on! I punched the code into the door and it kept beeping!! The kid came out with my food and it just kept beeping!!

Finally, I tried to start my car and it started and the alarm went off. It was still a mystery why it came on and why I couldn't turn it off!!

So, I'm on the phone with Krissy driving home and my doors start locking and unlocking. I am really frustrated that my car seemed to have a mind of it's own. Krissy starts telling me that the same thing went wrong with her car and it was in the computer of the car and it had to go to the main Ford house to be fixed and they had a hard time fixing it, how expensive it was, etc. Meanwhile, lock unlock lock unlock lock unlock.

We pull into KLF Downtown so that I could get some Easter eggs to take home to fill. When I go to get Jaxon out of his carseat, he has my keys in his hand that has my clicker on it!! He was the one who kept pushing the alarm button on the clicker at Sonic. He was the one that was locking and unlocking my car while we were going down the street!!! It was hilarious! I'm just glad it didn't cost me a lot of money to fix my car!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK THATS JUST FUNNY....