My friend from college, Michal, tagged me . . . here we go!
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Going back to Cambodia
2. Having an actual children's church room w/ air conditioning
3. My sister having her baby
4. Having time to scrapbook -- someday
5. The summer with my kids
6. Having my house paid off -- someday
7. Aaron getting a newer vehicle -- someday soon, I hope
8. Vacation
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Manage my time better
2. Cook better -- be more creative with food
3. Scrapbook for hours!
4. Take amazing pictures
5. Have my own scrapbook business
6. Find what is making the terrible smell in my kitchen
7. Go back to Cambodia -- like tommorrow
8. Go to Africa
8 Shows I am Currently Watching:
1. American Idol
2. 24
3. The Unit
4. Deadliest Catch
5. John & Kate Plus 8
6. Little People Big World
7. Any Food Network Challenge -- especially the cake ones
8. Ace of Cakes
So, I'm tagging Brandi, Francesca, & Ashley . . . leaving people for them to tag! ;)
2 comments:
i love your #7 & 8 on current shows you are watching. THEY ARE AMAZING....
I watched Jon and Kate plus 8 once... couldn't handle it. They were at some Crayola factory and I honestly just thought she was mean. I'm sure they edit it to make them strong characters but it was crazy.
Post a Comment