So, I'll share our summer with pictures of what we've been doing (in no particular order):
The classrooms. . . they are consuming my thoughts. It's all good and it's going good, but there's so much to think about and decide!! Emilie is working on some sketches for me right now and just with what I've seen so far, I'm in total amazement!! She is amazing! These are pictures of the other end of the hallway before and during the work day. Hopefully we'll get started on the children's church end of the hallway soon!
BEFORE:

DURING:
OUTSIDE DURING:
Jaxon's taking swimming lessons. He's not all that fond of them. He likes to crawl out and jump back in, but that's about it. He's finally getting the concept of splashing and kicking. He'll do it outside of the pool, but once he gets in, that all seems to go out the window!
I found this in my garage. . . yes, I was scared. But, I'm glad that I didn't know they can jump!!

Here it is dead at the end of my driveway:

I went outside the other night to find this on my roof:


There is quite a funny story behind this, but maybe I'll share it later. I'm trying to keep this post short! ;)
Payton took this picture of Evan. I was pretty impressed!

Evan's been taking swimming lessons this week. He loves to jump in and when he does, his goal is to splash everyone in his class.


I took the kids to Mine By Design the other day and we had a blast! It was more expensive than I had planned on spending, but we had fun. Definitely a place I won't take Jaxon in the future!



This weekend, I'm planning a While You Were Out room transformation of my own. I'll be transforming Evan's "Two Horse Ranch" into the ultimate CARS room, complete with car beds for him and Jaxon. I'm really excited about it. He has no idea I'm doing it this weekend! ;)
I've been working out to P90X at 6 am. I didn't think I would like it at first, but I'm really enjoying it. I've lost 6 pounds in just over a week. I am pretty impressed. I've not had sweet tea in 10 days and counting! It's not easy, by any means, but I feel really good once I've done it. I pulled a stomach muscle last week and pulled a shoulder one last night picking up Jaxon. I guess I'll have to be more careful for the next week or so.
So, there's our summer so far in a nutshell. When I get a chance, I might share the story of Evan on the house. It was pretty funny!!
4 comments:
I am so proud of you no sweet tea in 10 days... You go Rachel. I love the pictures... Your boys are great. Growing up so fast.
WOW IM VERY IMPRESSED. YOU HAVE BEEN VERY VERY VERY BUSY MISSY
I love that picture of Evan that Payton took!
I loved the update.
I'm excited about next Tuesday!
Ok that spider was the creepiest thing ever. Pretty sure I'm moving to the city tomorrow.
Post a Comment