Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Summer Bucket List

While we were on vacation, Aaron and I started talking about our bucket lists. So, I decided to make a summer bucket list -- things I want to get done before school starts back. So, I've decided to list it here and mark things off as I get them done. I just love having a list and being able to mark things off!!

Here we go (in no particular order):

CLEAN (& I mean deep clean and organize):
Evan's Room -- DONE
Evan's Closet -- DONE
Payton's Room
Payton's Closet
Boys' Bathroom
Our Bathroom
Our Room
Living Room

ORGANIZE:
Black cabinet
Office area -- DONE
Set up school folders -- DONE
Order checks for ASB -- Found 3 boxes of checks while cleaning office area

PROJECTS:
2 baby shower gifts -- DONE (& they look amazing, even if I do say so myself!)
Boys' bathroom (I want to paint it) -- ordered the shower curtain today. Have to wait on that to come in before I can decide on paint. -- DONE

APPOINTMENTS:
Payton Eye Doctor -- Going to wait until after school starts
Evan Shots -- DONE! Even happened without any crying!
Payton Dentist -- Going to wait until after school starts

OTHER:
School Supplies -- DONE!
School Clothes -- DONE! That was easy!
School Supplies & Clothes for Backpack Kids -- DONE!!! WHEW!!!

4 comments:

Tai Ann McClendon said...

I thought a bucket list was suppossed to bring life to you.......I hope you enjoy cleaning!!

Or at least the after effects of it!

Brandi Wilson said...

I agree with Tai Ann. That sounds like a "Mop Bucket List."

Love you.

Rachel said...

OH . . . let me assure you! There will be LIFE in my house once this is finished!! I'm working away on Evan's closet. . . oh my goodness! How did all of that stuff fit in there? And, how did that stuff ever make it past my front door?!?!

Brandi Wilson said...

LOOK AT YOU GO!!!!

Your list is shrinking!