But, I want to write these things down so that when you are older, we can laugh at it and talk about it and remember. :)
Things about you:
* You like pizza and chicken fries.
* No ketchup -- ever. No sauces, actually. Pasta without sauce.
* OU. You have liked OU forever. We are in the process of painting your room OU colors.
* Girls -- yep, they've came into the picture. You have one that you particularly like to text and text and text. It's funny because your conversations go like this:
"Hey!"
"WRUD?" (What are you doing? - for when we're old and we forget)
"Nothing. I'm bored."
"Me too"
* You love baseball! We were able to get you on a travel team this year and you are loving it. ABA Thunder #24. I really like to watch you play. It's amazing how focused you get when you pitch and how much you really study the game. You are still 11 years old, so you're joking in the dugout, etc. But, your focus and your love of the game -- I love it!
* You are a secret giver. I've noticed lately that you secretly give money to your brothers and I love that!
* You are not afraid to shop around for a good deal! Yesterday, you decided that you wanted a new tv. You had a certain amount of money and you didn't want to spend it all on a tv. So, you shopped around online and then you said, "What if we go to Goodwill?" I loved this! I love that you weren't set on a brand new tv if you could get something cheaper.
* You really want to help Evan be a better baseball player. Sometimes it comes across as bossy (and sometimes you are), but at the core of you, you just want him to be the best and you do have a lot to offer him.
* You love Jaxon so much! I'm not sure where or why your bond started, but you guys have always been so close! He loves you and you are so good with him!
* You do have this funny side to you and when it comes out, you are funny and goofy!! You can do some great accents. You're just funny!!
Payton, I just want you to know that I think you are amazing. You are serious and very well thought out and you need to know the plan and you love to be at home. But, there's this funny, fun-loving kid side to you and I love him, too! :)
1 comment:
This post made me laugh and happy. As parents, we get to see the side of our children the world normally doesn't.
Post a Comment