This is a little boy I've "met" over the internet. He has the same cancer that my brother had. They thought it was in remission, but on Monday they found out that his cancer has returned. Of course there are several options for his parents. They meet with his head doctor on Thursday morning to discuss treatments. They are really leaning on God and believing, but I wanted to share this slide show to show this beautiful boy. Gosh! These pictures bring back memories of my own brother. WARNING: May cause tears to flow -- at least it did for me.
Makes the pinched nerve in my leg seem like nothing at all.
1 comment:
After watching that I cried so hard that I threw up. It's too heartbreaking.
It's so hard to be in a place where only God can help you. There are earthly things that we can do to get better but still God is the one that has to come to our rescue.
On one hand that's good because right before your eyes you get to witness a miracle. On the other hand all you can do is pray that you understand that God loves your child more than you do.
My heart is so desperate to hear of that boys healing. That he will live and not die. My heart is so desperate to see Miles live life to the fullest and not with limits.
God, Come TO Our Rescue!
Post a Comment