A little while ago, I posted about a boy that has meduloblastoma -- a cancerous brain tumor. Last week, his family got to go to Disney World thanks to Make A Wish. On the way there, Julian started having seizures and they had to rush him from the airport to the ER. They gave him some medicine and the rest of the trip went as planned. When they got back to Texas, the doctors did another MRI on him and found that his cancer has spread throughout his brain and spinal cord. The doctors have given him weeks to live.
Each day his mom, Mimi, updates his website and things are going downhill very quickly.
Today I was reading the update and just thought, "God, I want you to turn this around just as quickly as it's going down." That is my prayer for him today.
This is the same cancer my brother had that God healed him of and I know that God can do it again -- no matter what stage it is in. Please say a prayer for his mom today. She's trying to be strong and still process all that is going on with little Julian. He's only 4 years old.
1 comment:
I'm praying Rachel!
Post a Comment