Thursday, January 03, 2008

Few Things from This Week

Last week, I was so frustrated because Jaxon wouldn't sleep during the day. Actually, he would but for only 30 minutes or so. Then, he would get so tired that he couldn't sleep, so he just fussed all day long. At night, he did just fine getting up 2-3 times a night.

So, we started off the new year by him learning how to go to sleep on his own. It was a rough first day, but by the second day, he was going to sleep on his own with very little fussing. Today he went down without any!!

Also, last night I fed him at 8:00 and topped him off at 10. He slept until 2:30 am and didn't get up again until 6:00!! He woke up at 7 and Aaron went in and burped him and changed him and put him back down. He slept until 9 am!!! Then, when it was nap time he went down without fussing!! YAY!! I feel like I can get some things accomplished around here!!

On another note, I am official!! Check out my new office:

From the back of KLF Downtown. My office is on the left and Ira's is on the right.

From outside my office

From the door looking toward the stage

From the stage door looking back at the main door

I am so excited about my new "apartment" as BC calls it. Our offices are HUGE!! I don't think these pictures really show the size of it!! It's going to be perfect for when I have to go to the office and take the boys with me. They can be in there with me without bothering anyone else and it's big enough that we're not cramped in there! I am so excited about having my own space, too. Ira and I have been sharing an office for over a year now and I'm ready to have my own. That way my pens don't walk off and I know my stuff is secure. Plus, when I get a chance to go to the church and work, I don't have to worry about not having a desk/computer to work on or who is in the office. It's my own space and I am thrilled about it!! Final paint is going on tomorrow and then it's move in day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo happy for you! Sleeping baby and a great new office! God is good!

trish said...

Yay for Rachel! SO what theme are you going to paint on the walls?