I'm telling you, I think I'm the most blessed person in the whole world. . at least the most blessed wife!! ;) I think my husband has finally figured out that my love language is gifts and he has outdone himself!!
When my office was finished, I needed a desk. I was willing to search Goodwill or something, but we went on a date one night and Aaron asked me if I wanted to go look at desks. I thought that would be fine, but not expecting to buy one. We walked in Office Max and about 15 minutes later, walked out with a brand new desk!! It's black and is in an L shape, so I can work on my laptop, but still have room to work with papers!! I love it!!
Then, the UPS man comes the next week and drops off a box. I wasn't sure what it was, but it was addressed to Aaron. I went ahead and opened it up and there was a leopard print office chair!! It's for my new office, too!! We've been using it at home because my office is quite the disaster area at the moment, but I love it, too!! I'm thinking we need the zebra print one for home to go with my other new thing.
I've had my computer in the kitchen since March and Aaron gets quite annoyed at the clutter that can accumulate on that table. I see it at organized chaos because I know where everything is on that table, but he hates it. Before Christmas, I found a computer armoire at Walmart.com and showed it to Aaron. We couldn't get it at the time, but on New Year's day, he told me to order it. It came in and a piece was broken and so we just got the replacement last night. After life group Aaron finished putting it together and I love it, too!!
The coolest part is that he put everything together, too!! I know that he HATES reading directions and putting things together, but he did it for me!! I love everything and I am so thankful!!!
My plan was to do this post once everything came in and post pictures, so here's the post. . . I would take pictures, but see the post below.
3 comments:
That is Awesome! Yeah Aaron;-)
Yeah for awesome husbands! And yeah for your new zebra background!
Aaron is a keeper!
When I pray for Rose a husband I always catch myself praying for someone like Aaron to marry her.
Post a Comment