Payton started school off this week by coming home with holes in the knees of his pants -- on Monday & Tuesday!! The kid only has 3 pair (maybe 4) anyway!! So, now he's down to 1 pair of pants that he can wear to school (besides his wind pants). So, I was going to make a run to Wal-Mart yesterday afternoon when I was remembered that Sears has their Kids Advantage club. This is where if your kids clothes that you buy there wear out before they outgrow them, you can bring them back for a new pair. This applies to socks, shoes, shirts, pants . . anything!
I paid $10.99 for Payton a pair of jeans and if he wears them to school today and comes home with a hole, I just take them back to Sears for a new pair!! Plus, the jeans I bought him have a double knee where the knee is thicker or tighter sewn or something.
I had to buy Payton a size 7 Regular and Evan is in a 6 Slim!! I did spend $16.99 on Evan's jeans, but they fit him so good. They are long enough and just a little big in the waist. But, as long as he's in that size, if he puts a hole in them (which will probably happen as much as that kid falls down) we go get a new pair!!
Just wanted to pass along my great find! This is especially good if you have boys!
3 comments:
Oh, how I needed to hear this! John has recently worn out every pair of jeans he has. And it's simply because he's 110% boy, like yours are. He just can't help it. Elliott was asking why they didn't make jeans with extra thick knees in them like they did when he was a kid and I said I didn't know. I'll be going to get some of those next week. Thank you for the tip!
great news for bigger version of justus.
I think I'll go get Alexis a couple pairs too! I noticed last week that a pair of her jeans now have holes in the knees. Thanks for the great tip!!
Post a Comment