You see that little ticker over there?!?! It says 2 days until we go to NYC!! 2 DAYS!!
This has been the craziest week for me! I thought about listing everything here that I had to get done. . might do that later after I mark some more stuff off the list. I'm so excited!! When all of you are starting church on Sunday, I'll be landing in New York City!! We have a plan of when and where we're going each day. We found out there will be a St. Patrick's Day parade right by our hotel on Monday. EXCITING!!
Well, I have a million and one things to get done today. I go to NYC on Sunday, fly back on Thursday night, Payton's birthday is Friday, my parents are coming in on Friday, Easter is on Sunday, I leave for California on Tuesday, we do our first backpack hand out on Friday, I fly back on Saturday!!! This is a crazy life I live!
Now I must jump in the shower!
3 comments:
Have a great time in New York Rachel! I think it is so awesome that you are getting to go with Aaron! I pray that y'all enjoy each others company to the fullest and are refreshed in the hubub of the the Big Apple!!
I'm going to delete my comment on the other blog. I thought when I clicked on your name from your comment it was a revamp of The Bloomin' Cactus but then I realized it was in fact an entirely different blog which I can totally understand. I have actually thought about doing the same thing.
fun filled life you lead. Have a blessed time in NY and I am believeing fiancial favor everywhere you go from NC to California
WOW YOU MUST MEET YOURSELF COMING AND GOING.(LOL) HAVE A SAFE AND FUN TRIP.
Post a Comment