Yesterday afternoon, Evan had his "drums" set up in the living room. I asked him to take them outside to practice. He told me that when Payton got home, they were going to have church. I asked him what they were going to do and he said he was going to play the drums and Payton was going to play the guitar. Then he stopped and said, "But I need 2 pianos."
So, when Payton got home, here's their church.
Cherith, don't you think they can have a spot on your worship album? I'm sure this song that Evan wrote will convince you they're good enough!! This is the first song Evan wrote himself titled "We're Singing All Over the Place".
Come on, Cherith!! Don't you see how amazing they are?! ;)
5 comments:
Not to slight Cherith, but I have always thought you need to have your own ESC worship team. You know you've got the singers, you just need to start raising up musicians. I know John is anxious to play something and April is already started on the drums. Maybe by the time she's older, Evan can teach her how to really play!
Hey, that wagon has a great sound!
I have to agree with Pam here. Children's worship!
Evan was really working the crowd on that last song!
That was too cool!
I HAVE TO AGREE WITH PAM & TRISH. WOW WHAT A KEWL IDEA. A CHILDREN'S PRAISE & WORSHIP TEAM. NOW THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME. GET ER DONE MISS RACHAEL.....LOL
I'm speechless! What amazing talent-all you need are some chords and rhythm and you got yourself a band! The vocals could use some training, too-they sounded a little "pitchy." But seriously, I would save this video and use it to show their girlfriends later.
P.S. You know I was trying to be like Randy J, right?
Post a Comment