Today Katianne came over to watch Jaxon & Evan for me. I went to Payton's school awards program thing and came back to Clyde and went to the church to get some work done. My jump drive has been missing since I was up there last week. I haven't been able to find it anywhere. So, this afternoon was wasted on me trying to find it up at the church. I have tore my desk at home and church apart trying to find it. I've looked all in my car. I've dumped out the diaper bag and my purse and the computer bag that I use to transport my computer. The thing is that EVERYTHING is on that jump drive. . . and I mean EVERYTHING!! I couldn't get anything done at the church today without it.
I went to the school to pick up backpacks and on my way back to the church, I was reminded of a Bill Johnson sermon a few weeks ago where he was talking about how people were saying, "I want my ____ back." and things were coming back to them. One guy wanted his special pocket knife back and he was sitting in his hotel room and said, "I want my knife back." It fell from the ceiling onto the bed.
So, on my way back to the church, I said, "God, I want my jump drive back." It didn't fall from the ceiling and it didn't just reappear in my car like I thought it should. I went back to my office and searched some more. Then, it was time to go home. I was frustrated because I paid Katiann to come and watch my boys while I looked for this silly jump drive so I could get some work done.
After she left, I sat down to plug my computer back in and looked behind the pencil holder on my desk and there was my jump drive. I can't tell you how many times I've completely cleaned that area out looking for the thing. So, my testimony today is that I got it back!!!
P.S. I also got an e-mail today and next Wednesday, I'm giving a little talk at a Food Bank something about our backpack program. I'm really excited about that!!
4 comments:
OK, THATS JUST A REALY AWESOME TESTIMONY. WAY KEWL.
awesome! God is so good!
Wow x two. A talk? Wow! You are an awesome amazing powerful woman of God and I am glad you are my friend!
that is awesome
Post a Comment