Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Movie Fun

The boys & I went to see Kung Fu Panda today. . cute film. . but I almost fell asleep twice. . not sure if it's because the movie was boring or I was just exhausted from water day.

Anyway, Century 12 has movies on Tuesdays at 10 am and the tickets are only $1 per person!!! Here's the schedule:

June 24th: The Last Mimzy
July 1st: Mr. Bean's Holiday
July 8th: The Water Horse
July 15th: Surf's Up
July 22nd: Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
July 29th: Open Season
August 5th: Alvin & the Chipmunks

So, there's a bargain for you!! If I were you, I'd probably go to fandango.com and go ahead and order tickets for it. . . I'm sure if word gets out (if it hasn't already), the will be sold out.

2 comments:

Brandi Wilson said...

Hey, what's funny is that I just thought about how funny it was that the century was bringing back all those movies that I could just rent!

Just today I wondered if they were going to show at discounted prices. Then BAM...you fill me in on the news! Thanks.

YOU KNOW I LOVE THE MOVIES!!!

Brandi Wilson said...

And, the font on your blog is hard to read.

Sorry to be the complainer.

Hey, here's something I'm not complaining about...The Dresser Is Working PERFECT! It looks so great in Miles' room! It's just what we needed. Randy cut in down 6 inches all the way around. You would never know it ever looked different!