At first, we forgot to add the water, so we had "cupcake soup" for a little while". With a few more stirs, we had cupcake batter.
OK, just one taste
Oh, what's one more going to hurt?
No, mom. I didn't have any cupcake batter!
Now they're done. When will they be cool enough to put frosting on?
Next it's time for SPRINKLES!!

Then 31 candles . . . yes, I said 31!!

Jaxon gets his first taste of cake. That piece really wasn't that big, but he sure made a mess out of it!!

Yes, mom. I think I like cake.

Time for a bath in the kitchen sink!
4 comments:
My Boy is getting so big!!!!
(No I don't mean Aaron!)
I haven't got to hold that chubby boy in a long time.
(No, I don't mean Aaron!)
I miss you. We need to get together SOON!
Aww. how cute and well documented. That will make an awesome scrapbook page. Just out of curiousity do you take pictures with the scrapbook page in mind, or do you come up with the idea later?
Yes, I take pictures thinking about a scrapbook page. They don't always make it to a page, but they look good on a page in my head! ;)
naked baby! i love those kinds of pictures! perfect for girlfriends later on.
Post a Comment