So, tomorrow is the big day. The day I've been planning for a couple of months now. Things have really come together in the last week or so. Money finally came in -- that's a good thing. I feel calm -- eerily calm. I feel like I've forgotten something. Something big. So, I called in the Hallelujah Night professional and she assured me that everything will be fine. Seems like I've thought of everything. Just waiting for tomorrow!
Yesterday afternoon, Aaron got a call from the school after lunch that Payton wasn't feeling good. So, he went and picked him up. He didn't feel good all evening and he came and got me in the middle of the night. He would feel terrible and then feel ok. That cycle just continued. He stayed home from school today and we all slept in -- that felt good. He got up and his throat was still hurting, so I decided to take him to the dr. But, I gave him some medicine and he started feeling better. I had a million and one things to get done in town today, so we went to Wal-Mart but he started feeling bad again. So, we stopped in at Dr. J's. It's strep throat. YUCK! And of all times!!
I do feel at peace though. Tomorrow will be a whirlwind for me from the time I get up until Hallelujah Night is over and I crash! I am going to Brandi's (hopefully) on Thursday to scrapbook and I'm looking forward to that!!
This whole Hallelujah Night thing has taken me out of my comfort zone -- WAY OUT! I'm talking to people I never would have talked to before. I'm meeting new people. I'm organizing a big event -- not so "un-normal" except for the magnitude of this event.
Please pray for my family. Everyone has felt "under-the-weather" the last few days. Pray that Payton will be healed QUICKLY!
3 comments:
I pray total health over your family. Today will go smoothly. The Lord will be your strength and He will make your path straight.
P. S. Sorry I never came by for those overalls. Cole says that cowboys wear jeans. I guess he's the expert.
Today will be a great day for you! Everything will go perfectly and you will continue to have peace.
Do me a favor...try to enjoy tonight! You've done a lot of work so everyone will have fun. Have some fun too.
Payton is going to be just fine tomorrow because we have some big plans that involves him being in school! :)
I love you!
Thank you for all your work! The kids and I are going to enjoy it.
Rachel- you are the man! You have this covered. Jesus has you covered. We have made the list and checked it thrice. Have fun tonight- wish I could be there to share see the torch for Hallelujah Night in Clyde continue to be carried... when I get back I will get right back to work on helping to make Clyde everything God says it is! Call me tomorrow- xoxoE
Post a Comment