My sister has been trying to get pregnant for the last 2 years. It's been a frustrating journey, but her and her husband have decided to see what the problem is. She had a scan done on Tuesday (or Monday) where they put in a scope to see her tubes and ovaries. They found that one of her ovaries is small, but they said her tubes were open and the other ovary was fine.
Today her doctor called and said she had endometriosis and that is causing one of her tubes to be blocked. She wants her to see a fertility specialist in Lubbock, which is about a 2 1/2 hour drive for them and could be several appointments.
Please pray for her. She really wants a baby and since the problem is with her, she really frustrated. There's nothing she can really do about the endometriosis, which makes it worse.
Please pray that her tubes would be open and that the endometriosis would disappear. Pray that she and her husband would have peace and wouldn't get frustrated with all the tests.
3 comments:
I SPEAK HEALING OVER YOUR SISTERS BODY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. ALSO THAT WW BROWNIE RECEIPT WOULD BE AWESOME. WOO HOO CHOCOLATE...
coming from a VERY fertile woman, i speak fertility over your sister. God created her to have children and He will make a way where there seems to be no way.
They just found out that I have endometriosis and I am polycystic, that is why I haven't had success the last two years we have been trying. Makayla is a miracle baby the doctor said. I am having surgery the 25th to have the endometriosis burned off and the doc is hopeful about after that. Can't she have the endometriosis burned off? Its a day surgery.
Post a Comment