Monday, November 24, 2008

Isn't she lovely?

We went to a birthday party today at Chuck E. Cheese and Katianne & I decided to hang out together at the mall for a while. I asked her if she wanted to look at wedding rings with me and I found this:

The lady gave me the price and it was reasonable, but still I don't have a couple of thousand dollars just laying around. She told me that I could go and check it online and if it was cheaper, I could print it out and they would give it to me for the cheaper price. We went to other jewlery stores and I picked it out 3 times!! One store was DOUBLE the first store!! The other was comparable and when I said I had found it at Zales, they asked me how much they said. They said they would work with me on the price and it was very reasonable. There was only $300 difference between the 1 1/2 carat and the 2 carat ring.

Anywya, I got home and checked online at the first store -- $1000 CHEAPER ONLINE!!!

Now, I still don't have the money laying around, but that's the one I want. Not sure how it's all going to work out, but I'm sure it will. Just watch for that thing to be on my finger one day soon!!

5 comments:

Brandi Wilson said...

It is lovely!

You know, I think we should get to pick out a new ring 10 years after the marriage. When you're getting married you don't have a lot of money, and you really don't know what you're going to like for the rest of your life.
Mine is gold and I don't like gold. I didn't even like gold at the time, but I thought wedding rings were "supposed" to be gold.

Well, I look forward to seeing that on your finger too!

Brandi Wilson said...

Not to mention after you have about five kids the ring doesn't actually fit anymore...

Unknown said...

This ring is sooo beautiful. Im pretty sure you may get it for Christmas. But I also agree with Brandi, I think every ten years we should get a new wedding ring. I love that Idea.

Francesca said...

I pray you get every desire of your heart:)

Anonymous said...

I know it will work out...I'll be praying for a miracle! God really cares about stuff like this and I know He wants you to have that ring.