Christmas is over. . . we've made it home -- at least 3 of us have. Aaron and Payton headed to Colorado today to go snowboarding. It will be Payton's first time and I just hope he has a blast!!
Christmas was good. I'm just glad to be home. On the last night, Jaxon's asthma started acting up. My sister has a cat and the last night she let it in and I'm wondering if that wasn't a trigger for him. The cat was inside the night before, but Jaxon wasn't around it long. Anyway, he was up all night on Friday night coughing. On the way home, Jaxon started coughing and couldn't stop. He finally threw up and started coughing again. We were talking about taking him to the hospital, but he finally calmed down. We got to Aaron's grandma's house and he stopped. Got in the car, he started coughing. Got to Aaron's parents' house and he stopped. Got in the car and he finally fell asleep and slept all the way home.
I got home and couldn't find my breathing machine anywhere. He's coughing and throwing up and I can't find the stupid machine! I think we've about come to the conclusion that it accidentally got thrown away. Great. . . luckily, I know people! Joel brought a breathing machine over and Pam had the part that I needed. I came home and gave him a breathing treatment and he just smiled all the way through it -- at least until the last little bit. Thank God for good friends!!
Here's a question for you: What is the weirdest present that you got this year?
My answer: I got 3 of them:
* A Wal-Mart In-Store Credit Card (means she bought something and took it back without the receipt) in the amount of $51.35
* A Hobby Lobby Exchange Card (same thing -- return, no receipt) for $6.46
* A package of picture connectors with a price tag of $3.89. There was a note that said they bought them in Abilene and tried to take it back to the store in Amarillo, but they wouldn't take it back because they didn't sell them there. So, I could take it back and have whatever money they would give me.
Those just made me laugh! I did get an amazing new wedding ring, though!! ;)
Now it is time for the new year organizing. I'm already done with my kitchen. I'm planning on making it through the whole house before Aaron gets home on Wednesday night sometime. We did the boys' room before we left. I'm on a roll now!! ;)
4 comments:
Send some of that organizing mojo over this way please.
Strange thing #1
A stuffed bear with a tie that's hugging a penguin and a seal and they are singing "I'd like to teach the world to sing."
Strange thing #2
Orange crushed velvet pants (already gave those away)
Strange thing #3
Heart shaped box of Valentine's day chocolate
oh wow I don't think I got anything odd this year. Now that's a 1st for me.
Im glad Jaxon is doing better.
Im ready for 2009 as well. Can't wait to hear everyone's new years resolutions.
organizing is what I am doing as well. I am glad Jaxon is doing better.
Strange gift #1
used body spray
#2
used broken necklace
I did not get any of them this year...
Post a Comment