Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cambodia

I am now also able to blog from my iPhone, so bear with me if there are typos!

Just came back from a Cambodia planning meeting. We leave in less than 5 weeks!! I found out tonight that we will be doing a children's crusade after all! Just loving on kids and having fun with them! Over the next few weeks, I will also be brushing up on my Cotton-Eye-Joe dance moves for the trip. I guess Cambodian people think that's pretty cool! I learned how to do that in the 2nd grade & my teacher told me that I would use it someday... Guess I learned it for Cambodia! ;)

Anyway, it's late & I need to get to bed, but please continue to pray for those that are going on this trip! ;)

1 comment:

Lydianna Bradford said...

I'm so excited to hear what God does through your team on your trip! I am believing it will be awesome!