Thursday, March 12, 2009

The official countdown has begun

I've started packing, delivered my crate full of supplies, got Payton a library card, been rescued by Donna H., found a dress, & the kids are back!! Things are right on schedule! ;)

Now I need to go eat lunch with the boys, go to Wal-Mart for lunches and a few other things, go back by FountainGate and drop off my receipts and the cups. Go to the church and see if the Easter signs have decided to cooperate, get children's church stuff to Krissy, go home, settle the boys back in, make all of the beds, deliver Kathy's scrapbooks, heat up dinner (Thanks, Brandi!).

Then, I want to sit on the couch and enjoy the boys. . . or play a few Wii games with them. I'll try to post before I leave, but if I don't, LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Wow...what a day! And you still had time to blog! :) It was great to see you last night! :)

Brandi Wilson said...

Dang! Don't be so lazy!!!!!

I'm just kidding! I love you!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you and I can't wait to hear all the details!

Unknown said...

Im so excited for you girl. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy all that GOD has to show you while you are there. I pray protection over you and the entire team that is going. HAVE FUN