Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Things & Baseball season . . .

. . . has begun! Tonight, Payton has his first baseball practice of the season. He's pretty excited about it all! He had try-outs last week and did awesome! On Sunday night, he found out that he is on Ethan's team, which will make things so much easier!

We've also decided to let Evan play this year. I'm not sure how that will go exactly, but I'm sure he'll have fun. He has to play pee-wee, which will be coach pitching and then hitting off of a tee, I think. I'm sure he will do fine. . . it will be interesting having 2 practices and 2 games. Hopefully they'll be on different nights or at the same time and same place!

Today also marks just 11 days left until I leave for Cambodia -- yes, only 12 days. It's just plain crazy! I have a lot to do, but I know that I will get it all done -- always do.

I've also finished the most massive scrapbook that I've ever seen!! Actually, I think Hannah's first year scrapbook was the largest I've ever seen for 1 year (ha ha, Becky! ;) ) But, Luke's scrapbook is finished. I just need to deliver it and get paid for it. I think I have close to 80 hours in that thing! GOLLY!! But, all of the newspapers are sprayed with acid-free spray so that they won't yellow or become brittle over time. There isn't a lot of fluff on those pages, but there were a lot of newspaper articles to cut out!!

The boys are going to their grandparents' houses this weekend. That will be nice to be able to get everything done for a few days. They will come back a few days before I leave. But, I should have everything done so we can just hang out.

Well, it's 5 o'clock and time to get some stuff done. I'm going to try to do better about having dinner ready before practices/games this year. That's frustrating to get home at 8 pm and have to find something to fix for everyone to eat.

No comments: