Monday, October 19, 2009

Office Transformation

A few weeks ago, I decided to makeover my office. Here's the transformation from BORING to AMAZING!!!

I had already started painting. I also needed to see how many coats of the green it would take to cover up that maroon. Oh how I hated my office before!!

Because of this, I felt like I was in a storage closet, although we joke about how my office is more like an apartment. It is huge for an office.Oh my gosh! I hate that color!! No creativity or excitement there!!


The first AFTER
My curtains from IKEA. Oh how I LOVE that place!!
No more boring wall. These picture frames have pictures of Cambodia & pictures of my kids. I really love it!! Love is the message!
Here is my original Emilie Porter painting. It goes so well with my office!!

The AFTER. I love being in my office!! I've been so productive there!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

It looks so amazing! I love it! You're so talented!!!

Natalee said...

hey.. I think you should come and transform my office.. and well the rest of my house...as you well know, I do not have an eye for room decor;-)

Absolutely Beautiful!!!

Brandi Wilson said...

very very nice! The colors are great and I love the rug! You're so talented in that area!

Unknown said...

HOLY MOLY THAT IS AMAZING......
VERY BEAUTIFUL