Friday, March 25, 2011

Conversations of some 3 year olds

Yesterday, Justus & Elizabeth came over to play. We were on our way to coffee and this conversation took place:

Jaxon: Oh no! We're gonna wreck! Just kidding! Oh no! We're gonna wreck!
Me: Jaxon do you want to wreck?
Jaxon: NO!! I was just kidding mom. We're not gonna wreck. I don't want to wreck. That would not be fun.
Justus: I have a rex. It's green.
Jaxon: What?! You have a green wreck? You don't have a green wreck!
Justus: Yes I do. A green rex dinosaur!

(Few minutes later)

Jaxon: Slug bug!
Me: That's not a slug bug! It's a mini-cooper!
Jaxon: A mini-cooper?
Justus: Where's Cooper? I want to see Cooper.
Jaxon: But we're going to see Carson. Slug bug!
Me: That's not a slug bug!
Jaxon: But it's green.
Justus: I have a green rex!

No comments: