Anyway, Mrs. Brokaw says, "Payton Laughlin. Payton receives the Spirit of Patience Award because he is such a patient boy. He will stand in line until it's his turn, he'll wait on whatever he needs to wait on. He is just a patient boy. In Galatians 5:22, it says, 'But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering -- which is patience -- and that's just what Payton is."
I wanted to fall out of the pew!! My son?! Patient?! Did she get the right boy? I'm telling you, if she could bottle the "mojo" that she has and sell it, she would definately be a millionaire!! She's just amazing!!
So, here's some pictures of my PATIENT BOY:
And, remember that Six Flags guy that did the commercials? Here is a picture of him at 3 years old:
3 comments:
Congrats on your Patient Boy - I wonder if he could share it with a couple of little girls I know?
Those are great pics!
I love patience!
I love Payton.
I love Six Flags.
I love Evan.
I love Cornerstone.
I love Mrs. Brokaw!
I love Awards.
Post a Comment