Wanted to just update my "Believing God" list:
** DONE!!! I'm believing God to miraculously heal Aaron's head. I'm through with all the medications he's on, I'm through with all of the side effects. I'm through with people making rude comments about it. I just want God to heal it.
** DONE!!! Not sure on the total yet, but either we met my goal or we were really close. I'm believing that this weekend's garage sale is going to be an AMAZING fundraiser for the ESC! Right now, I don't know how much stuff we're going to have and I'm not sure how much help I'm going to have to get everything there. We just need God to bring things to the sale and bring the people.
** DONE!!! I'm believing for a full return on my dryer -- whether it's a small problem that can be fixed or a new one for free. The very thing we were "sowing" by letting Cherith use our dryer is the very thing that was stolen the other night. Not sure what's going on with that, but again, believing that God is in control.
** I'm believing God for a desk that can go in my kitchen. I had one picked out at Target just a few weeks ago, but I guess they clearanced it out and they no longer have it -- not even online. I want to put my current desk in the garage sale this weekend -- sow a little seed. Sowed a little seed actually to Goodwill, but still believing for a desk.
So, there's 3 of them DONE!!!
And, the last week I had a doctor appointment and I never was crazy with my doctor with Evan. He was ok, just always seemed in a hurry. But the other day, he was so patient and talked things over with me. There are some genetic birth defects that have shown up in my family and he went over those with me and just encouraged me that he isn't worried about them, etc. He just acted like he had all the time in the world! The girl that sets up the payment plan wasn't there, so I didn't have to pay any money then. But, the nurse came around the corner and gave me my lab work sheet and said that since I was paying cash that if I went to the health department it would save me at least $150 or $200.
So, off to the health department (first I had to find it -- they've moved) still not knowing what to expect. The guy was AMAZING!! I've never had someone stick me once and get blood. It's always 2 or 3 times, but he got it on the first try!! He was very talkative and wanted to help me in any way possible get out of there as cheap as possible. He said something about an "extra test" and he said, "Oh I'll just throw that in for free." I'm not sure if he was kidding or not, but it sure did make me feel good!! When I went to pay, it was $110!! I know that probably saved me much more than $150 or $200!! I just felt like I was God's favorite that day!! It also let me know that He is taking care of the medical bills with the baby and I don't have to even think about them -- they're already taken care of. I know that God is doing all of this just for me -- because I'm his favorite, remember?
1 comment:
I love that for you. One of the reasons I want to have an input into the resource center is because there are tons of things like that people who are uninsured can do to save money. Way to go God. I hope one day we can have a little lab in Clyde.
Post a Comment