Krissy came over today and we got the curtains hung up!! I LOVE THEM!! They really make the room!! So, here's a picture of those:

Then, in the last secret sister round, Candy gave me a gift certificate to Creative Nails for a pedicure. I've put it off and put it off because I'm really not fond of people touching my feet. But, I had until Saturday to get it done and decided to go today. Here's the picture:

Yes, they're blue. Guess I might have gone a little overboard on this whole Dallas Cowboys thing!! ;) Now, the big question is -- So, what did you think? I liked it, I guess. Probably not something I'll keep doing, but it would be nice every once in a while, I guess. I did like having all the dead skin scraped off of my feet. They look SOOOOOO much better!!! The girl that did mine was really sweet although she didn't say a whole lot. Her husband was doing the lady next to me and told me they were expecting their first child. It was funny to listen to all of them talk. I liked paying attention to all their toenails. I wonder if it's mandatory that they all wear sandals and show off their toes?
Anyway, it was a good day. I have a story I'll share later about the lady who helped me with the football wall. . . gotta run for today!
6 comments:
I love your toes;-) the curtains are great too. you are so creative... but I guess I already knew that. Have a spendid day.
curtains look great! toes look cute! i'm proud of you!
admit it. Your a bigger fan than me!
I'm a fan of your toes!
The curtains do make the room. That and the paint and the ceiling fan and the star and the toy box and the letters and the....
Aaron, I would NEVER admit I'm a bigger fan!! I just get a theme and run with it -- in every way imaginable!! ;)
Maybe we should get Aaron a certificate for a pedicure to prove his loyalties to OU.
Post a Comment