Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I just can't wait!!!

I just can't wait to show you guys the pictures!!! I'm so excited about this room and even though it's not quite finished, I just have to share!!

So, instead of trying to upload all of them to here, click on this link and you can see the slideshow from start to almost finished!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=fyhgbqj.cb6yyud3&x=0&y=7tu0eu

I am so pleased with this room!! Just a few more things to get done. The curtains are going up tomorrow and the ceiling fan . . . hopefully this week. Then it's time to move the furniture in and just the littlest details!!

WOW! I can't believe how close it's getting!!

6 comments:

Natalee said...

oh Rachel how cool!
how are you feeling? how is your little one?
I am so excited for you guys!

Brandi Wilson said...

Okay, As I type this I'm giving you a standing ovation! I mean a real one!

Okay, I'm sitting down now.

IT'S SO PERFECT! IT LOOKS AMAZING! Everything came out so perfect. I love the field. The numbers look great. All the colors are perfect!

Hey, I really think since you labored so much on Jaxon's room that the delivery should be much easier! I'm going to bring that up to the Lord!

I love it! I know you must be VERY proud of it!

Anonymous said...

it looks so awesome! way to go!

Amanda said...

Wow! You are amazning Rachel! It looks really awesome!

Jennifer said...

wow! that's all i can say. seriously. wow!

Lydianna Bradford said...

Oh my goodness. That is so elaborate. I am amazed. I want to do something special for my girls like that. Wow! And the best part is that is a room that he can grow in. I love it. You are so talented!