No Jaxon yet. . . I'm going to the dr. this morning. Please pray that I will have favor with him and he will send me right over. I've had contractions this morning and I'm hoping that is enough for him to just say let's do it today. If not, please pray that they aren't booked up tomorrow & Friday!! ;)
Also pray that I will have grace for family. I really want him to do it today because of the whirlwind it will make with family. I won't have time to think about it all. My family won't be in town to be calling us every 30 minutes for a progress report, although Aaron's family is still in town waiting for today's "verdict". When my parents come in, I don't have anywhere for them to stay. My house is feeling really cramped and closing in on me the last few days, too. Anyway, I'm really needing grace for family right now. I just want to have Jaxon and call everyone in a few weeks and let them come down. Isn't going to happen that way. I'm just not used to family being around this much and especially with all the focus on me.
Anyway, guess I better go get ready!! Crazy to think that I could be holding my little one this evening!!!
3 comments:
(Have you seen Annie?)
Your son will come out Tomorrow!
Tomorrow! Tomorrow! We'll see him Tomorrow! It's only a day away!
That was cheesy!
I ask for the peace of the Lord to be with you and your family today
Brandi, that made me laugh so hard!! You are too cute!!
Post a Comment