Today, I was on a "fly killing rampage" in my kitchen -- will we ever win the war on the flies at our house?!? As I was waiting on this one fly to land, I had this thought:
Do you think a fly ever gets to where it's going?
What a life -- fly around aimlessly with not much purpose in life. I read once that a fly throws up 7 times every time it lands. Now, I don't know if that's true or not, but the thought came back to me this morning and I thought what a life -- fly around, land, throw up 7 times, fly again, hoping that a human isn't stalking me just waiting for me to land again. And, do you think a "fellow fly" has warned them about the flyswatter? Or, do you think they just fly around oblivious to the thing that in one swat can take them out?
And, can you imagine how big my kitchen must feel to a fly? I wonder if he thinks, "Now, if I fly off of this table, I won't be able to find my way back, probably ever."
Anyway, that's my thought for the day -- as weird as it may seem!! =)
I'll also share these pictures:
Do you think a fly ever gets to where it's going?
What a life -- fly around aimlessly with not much purpose in life. I read once that a fly throws up 7 times every time it lands. Now, I don't know if that's true or not, but the thought came back to me this morning and I thought what a life -- fly around, land, throw up 7 times, fly again, hoping that a human isn't stalking me just waiting for me to land again. And, do you think a "fellow fly" has warned them about the flyswatter? Or, do you think they just fly around oblivious to the thing that in one swat can take them out?
And, can you imagine how big my kitchen must feel to a fly? I wonder if he thinks, "Now, if I fly off of this table, I won't be able to find my way back, probably ever."
Anyway, that's my thought for the day -- as weird as it may seem!! =)
I'll also share these pictures:

This is a bird's nest that is in under our carport. We have been watching for the momma bird to come back, but we haven't seen her. I guess that doesn't really mean much.

They are funny because whenever we get out of the car and shut the door, they open their
mouths and start chirping, like we're the ones going to feed them!! I never knew a baby bird's mouth was so big!!
No comments:
Post a Comment