I almost don't even want to share this, but the more I think about it, the more crazy it seems. . .
Today, Evan and I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. It's our usual lunch spot after our morning coffee with Brandi & Krissy. Today was no different. So, we're sitting there eating lunch and I had to go to the bathroom. I told the lady that we would be right back and please don't throw our things away and headed towards the bathroom.
Evan was NOT excited about leaving the playground so I could go to the bathroom. I couldn't let him stand outside the stall. As soon as I got in there, he would have hit the door running. So, I convinced him to go in the stall with me, but I had to give him a little incentive. I told him that he could take pictures of different things (NOT ME) with my phone while I went to the bathroom. I know you're probably thinking "What?!?!" I know, I know . . .
So, in the VERY short amount of time we were in there, he took pictures of the door, the lock, the lights, the toilet paper holder, his feet, and my feet. We even took a few pictures of him being REALLY silly!!!
Anyway, we're about to walk out of the stall when I hear the main bathroom door open. Right when Evan said, "Mommy, but I'm not done taking pictures! I want to take pictures of you now! CLICK!"
I wonder what that lady thought about the two of us in a stall and him saying he wasn't done taking pictures?!?! We just washed our hands and walked out. I was almost embarssed that I let my 3 year old take pictures while I used the bathroom (remember -- no pictures of me!).
Oh the crazy things you can take pictures of in the bathroom!!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh that was so funny! I laughed and laughed! Things we have to do...
Post a Comment