Thursday, November 09, 2006

So, Here It Is . . . Or at least part of it

So, some of you have been wondering what my current housing situation is!! (WOW! I make it sound like I have a ton of faithful readers!!)

Well, I will say that I am now living in my dream house. God did what He does best and we got the house!! It is a really forever long story and I'm going to try to write it all out this weekend, but something I've learned through the whole ordeal is that sometimes it's not about what we think it's about. God has bigger plans than our minds can wrap around. This whole thing has made me want to dream bigger.

For instance, we found the house and made an offer at what we could afford. They said no. We were $15,000 different in our offer and their counter-offer. We were patient. We sold our house and signed the papers on Oct. 9th with no definate place to go just the day before!! We moved in with Tim & Erica for 2 weeks while we waited for all the "official stuff" to be done on the house.

You know what? I'm really botching the story and it's late. Maybe I'll continue this tomorrow. . . but for now, know that we are in THE HOUSE and we are loving it!!!

No comments: