Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Everything Has It's Place

Yesterday was President's Day and Payton didn't have school. I remembered a while back when I was trying to "check-out", Aaron told me that I could do whatever I set my mind to. He was right then and yesterday I heard his voice in my head again. So, I got up and went and got the boys and we tackled their closet!!! I know that's something weird to do, but I was tired of toys everywhere and nothing had a place although we had cubbies and shelves, nothing was ever there. So, here's a little slideshow to show you the "Before" & "After":



An update on me: Yes, I'm doing much better. Things don't quite seem as overwhelming in the last few days. I met with my ESC team on Sunday and shared somethings that I feel like God is wanting us to do and they were on board, which helps!! Then, one of my team members came up to me afterwards and just confirmed what I had shared. I'm sorry that I can't let you in on the details yet because they're still in the works, but it is exciting!!

I'm hoping to take my team to Redding in April for a children's workers conference there. Be praying that all the financial stuff works out. That's what I'm doing today -- looking up flights, hotels, and cars. Thank God for the internet!!! How did we ever survive without it?!?! ;)

4 comments:

Lydianna Bradford said...

Yay! Thats inspirational!!

trish said...

Can you come over to my house? Or can Payton at least decree those words over our closets?

Brandi Wilson said...

That's great Rachel. I loved the pictures to go along with the project. Everything looks great.
And, I'm glad you're feeling better. I had fun with you this morning.

Amanda said...

I absolutely LOVE it when everything is in in't proper place! Thankfully my girls like to organize also!