Tuesday, February 06, 2007

TBL -- Part 2

We've been doing this since last Thursday as a competition and I have to say that I haven't been very competitive. I HAVE been doing much better with what I'm eating and how much. I didn't realize how much I snacked throughout the day and usually not on good things. I didn't realize how much I ate off of my kids' plates after they were finished. Or if I am hungry and eat something, but it didn't quite "hit the spot", I would eat again. BUT, not this week!! I've been doing so good!! Even went to McDonald's today for lunch and DIDN'T have ANY fries!! WOW!! I was sitting there watching everyone else eat their fries, but not me!! I didn't even order any for Evan just so I wouldn't be tempted. YAY for me!

So, tonight I was home alone. My house is a mess and we have life group tomorrow night. I did clean up a little bit, but decided to relax. I was sitting in the living room watching tv when I felt like I was supposed to air up my Core Secrets ball. That was weird!! I took a shower to hopefully "wash away" the thought, but I couldn't. I got out of the shower and pulled my ball out of my closet and aired it up!! What a thigh workout!! My goodness!!!

So, I'm not sure WHY I was supposed to air it up -- maybe to use it?!?! I hope this is funner than the last time I aired it up!! I'm a infomercial junkie and I saw the commercial for Slim in 6 yesterday -- very tempting. . . not as tempting as those french fries, though!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I so can not believe you didn't eat one single fry while at McDonalds! That is so good though. I kind of did the same thing last night. On the way home I picked the girls up some Whataburger. I didn't get anything because I knew I had something healthier at home to eat. I didn't eat any of their fries either! I did eat half of Anoe's toast though.

I keep hoping it'll get easier to eat healthy!