Aaron and I are off for a night away and I'm so excited!! Our anniversary isn't until March, but it's also the same day as Payton's birthday, so our anniversary always gets put off or just looked over. Last year we went to a Texas Tech basketball game and it was fun, but we had to come back early due to Aaron's "incompetent" employee at the time.
Anyway, we're going to the Gaylord Texan. Seems that it's a really neat place to stay -- and it should be for the money we had to spend to stay there!! I am excited just to get away and do fun stuff just with Aaron and somewhere besides Abilene. And, we've never stayed somewhere REALLY nice like that. It should be an experience!! :)
Aaron's been wanting to go to IKEA forever, so we're going to check it out. I'm sure I'll have fun there, too!! ;) Then, a trip to the Bass Pro Shop -- that one's only for Aaron, but I'll go and be happy to be there. There is a car place that we've been watching sell cars on Ebay and we might go check them out at some point. They had a vehicle on there yesterday that we wanted, but we have to get the details of my car worked out first. Not a big deal, but it would be nice to see the car in person before bidding on Ebay and being shocked when you get it!!
So, we'll see you guys on Sunday morning!! Eric Silva is staying with our kids for the night. I'm writing all your numbers down just in case there's an "emergency"!! ;) Pray for him and my kids! Payton will be just fine and I'm not worried about him. Evan seems to have a breakdown when it's time to go to bed and I'm not home. I think if Eric wears them out before bedtime, Evan should go right to sleep and not wake up in the night. I hope that is the scenario.
4 comments:
Have a wonderful, relaxing trip. I pray God would bless the time.
I'm so glad you and Aaron are getting away! Have a super time!!!
Hooray for honey getaways!
Good for you! I pray you will have a wonderfully fulfilling aniversary weekend!
Post a Comment