This is not a good picture, but Blogger wasn't cooperating and neither was my camera.
Height: 48" tall
Favorite things: Football, baseball, basketball, XBox
Favorite thing to do: Play football
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite Movie: Facing the Giants
Favorite Color(s): Purple, Orange, Yellow, Blue, & Red
I love Payton because he's a lot like me. We both like for things to have their place. We like organization and we don't like it when others aren't.
I love how whenever he believes something, you can't shake him -- even when he's wrong. I think about how when he believes God's Word on something, there won't be any shaking that kid!!
I love how passionate he is about the things he loves. I love how he wants to learn everything there is to know about football. I love that he asks a million and one questions (ok, sometimes I don't).
I love that he is and always has been athletic. Since he was very young, we knew he would be an athelete.
I love how things come easy to him. How he took his training wheels off one day and hopped on and rode off. How he got a motorcycle for Christmas and again, hopped on and rode off. How Aaron tried to teach him how to swing a golf club, but when Payton got frustrated with the "lesson, Aaron stepped away, Payton swung, and the ball went flying.
I love how he is creative. I love how he likes to draw pictures of football players for the wall in my office. I love how sometimes he likes to watch me scrapbook. I love how he comes up with decorating ideas for his room and he wants to help with them.
I love how he is ALL BOY!! He would much rather be outside doing something than in front of the tv. He's not afraid to get a little dirty.
And, he's not afraid of working. I love when he goes to Aaron's office and he takes ownership in the business. He wants to move boxes and help Jesse and do whatever it is that needs to be done.
I love how he takes up for Evan in a heartbeat if someone is picking on him! I love how he likes to play football with Evan, but he runs slower so Evan can catch him and tackle him. I love how he wants to teach Evan everything he knows about the Dallas Cowboys and football.
I love how he wants to teach children's church some day. I love when he wants to help me put a children's church lesson together.
I love how he has friends to play with! I love that he is a good student! His teacher always comments on how well behaved he is. I love that he has learned so many scriptures this year in school! I love how he can quote Psalms 100 with ease!
I love how he is a giver. He likes to give his toys to kids that don't have any.
I love how he's learning to spell and to read. He just came and showed me a paper that he has been working on. At the top, it says "Payton Macaroni". Then it has a picture of a small Gideon's Bible that he copied. He drew "New Testament" and the diamond in the middle. Then, there was Psalms and Proverbs.
So goes the ramblings of one proud mom! What can I say? I just love my "baby".
3 comments:
Payton is one in, well, more than a million. One of the reasons Payton is so great is because he has great parents :)
Have to agree!
I love kids! Well, my own kids and other kids that don't bite.
Post a Comment