Over the last week, my tummy has "popped" and my clothes aren't fitting. So, I've been believing God that He would provide a way for me to get a few things. I found an outfit on OldNavy.com that I LOVED (and Erica approved)! So, I was waiting until I got my "blow money" for June.
But this morning I checked my MyPoints account. It's a thing where they send you e-mails and you earn 5 points for just clicking through to the website they're "advertising". Anyway, you can earn points by shopping through their website, etc. Then, you can cash in your points for gift certificates to different places. It's a neat program, although sometimes it takes a while before you get your reward. I just look at it as free gift cards!!
Anyway, I checked this morning and I had enough points to cash in for a $50 gift card to Old Navy!! On June 14th, I will have enough points to cash in for another $50 gift card to Old Navy or Motherhood!! They say it takes 2-6 weeks for shipping, but I usually have the gift card within a week!!
I am not sure $50 will cover the entire cost of the outfit from Old Navy, but it sure will come close and even if I have to pay $5 or $10, that's a cheap outfit to me!!!
P.S. If you want in on the MyPoints thing, leave a comment and I'll e-mail you. I also earn points for referring people!! ;)
5 comments:
Sign me up for sure!
Sent you an invite!! Let me know if you don't get it.
me too, me too!
Cherith, I'll send you a link . . let me know if you don't get it.
Just wanted to add that yes, it does take a little while before you earn enough for gift cards, but when you do, it's so nice!! Target, Bath & Body, Old Navy, etc.!! And, best of all they're free for just visiting a website. Anyway, when you get on the website and see that it takes 3000 points for a gift card, don't be discouraged!! It will take a couple of months, but I swear it's worth it!
Post a Comment