Thursday, May 24, 2007

Purse Contents -- 5/24/07

So, I never posted my purse contents when everyone else did and I haven't had time until today. I'm back at Stor & Lok for the afternoon and since it rained, it's dead around here. So, I was able to make my list. . here it goes:

5 peppermints from Pizza Hut
2 Jolly Ranchers
Payton's graduation present from the Wilsons -- 25 cents left
Sunglasses
2 jump drives
5 pens
3 Chick-Fil-A mint wrappers
School keys
Small key for small cedar box
1 watch band link
1 foam square with "P" on it
Receipt for Cool-Cuts: $15.95
2 lip glosses
Burt's Beeswax Life Guard's Choice lip balm
1 hidden Chick-Fil-A mint (well, just wrapper now)
BooksAMillion receipt: $2.17 for suckers
Pictures of my boys
Wal-Mart receipt: $33.90 for food
Chick-Fil-A receipt: $9.29
Appointment card for 5/17 @ 9:30 am
Receipt for Abilene Educational Supply (ESC): $81.97
KFC Receipt: $5.82 (mashed potatoes)
Mr. Gatti's receipt: $18.70 for mommy date
Expired Michael's 40% off coupon -- exp. 4/21/07
Appointment card for 6/18 @ 10 AM
McDonald's receipt: $8.18
Scrapbook store receipt: $5.13
Gas receipt: $66.14
Checkbook
Paint can key
$1.02 in change
Hobby Lobby tax exempt card
Wal-Mart tax exempt card
Family Christian Family Perks card
Blockbuster card
Hollywood Video card
Lifeway Rewards card
Lifeway business card
Pier 1 Credit Card
Cool Cuts Reward Card
Drivers License
ATM/Debit Card
MyPoints Visa credit card
ESC Debit Card
Scrapbook Visa credit card
Razor
Coin for Putt-Putt Golf & Games
2 more surprise Chick-Fil-A mints
4 Tru Blue Catering business cards
Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Body Cream
Taco Bueno receipt: $9.37
JC Penney return receipt: $24.35
Cassette tape of prophetic words given at Bethel
Coin purse with $0 in it
Wal-Mart receipt: $14.29
Order of Service for 5/20 -- that makes me laugh
Dollar General receipt: $2.17 ESC
Dollar General receipt: $30.06 Kathy for BFW
Chick-Fil-A receipt: $8.64
Picture of Makayla -- a friend from college's little girl
Albertson's Preferred Savings Card
Wal-Mart shopping card: $0 balance
Driver's License w/ old address
Abilene Public Library Card
Victoria's Secret Free Panty card -- exp. 3/4/07
Gaylord Texan room key
Starbucks gift card -- balance $0.45
Canadian Insurance Card -- don't think it's any good
2 World Insurance Cards -- no good
Sport Clips Rewards Card
Olan Mills Rewards Card
AT&T calling card w/ 12 minutes on it
Limited Too 20% off card -- exp. 3/19/07
Hollywood Video gift card -- $5 on it
Wal-Mart "A Christmas Story" gift card: $0 balance
20% off entire purchase @ Limited Too -- exp. 2/19/07
Eckard's Photo Rewards Card
Shaklee Membership Card -- expires 8/2007
Dollar General receipt: $13.97 for life group

OK. . so there you have my list. Not anything all that exciting, but I did get my purse cleaned out in the process!!

6 comments:

Pamelotta said...

Here's what I gathered from your list...

You are, indeed, pregnant.
You, or your kids, have quite a sweet tooth!
You need some kind of receipt file for all the receipts you need to keep track of.
And the number one thing I gathered from this list.....

Your purse needed to be cleaned out as badly as mine does at this very moment!

Rachel said...

Yes, my purse desperately needed to be cleaned out!! But, it's done now!! I was surprised at how many "eating out receipts" I had. . now, they aren't recent receipts, but that's even worse!!

trish said...

Never never let a 40% coupon go to waste again- Mia will cry.

Rachel said...

I almost cried when I saw the coupon in there! Just didn't have the extra cash that week, I guess.

Brandi Wilson said...

Hey, I told you to watch out before going to the Educational Supply!

You've been holding out on me! You have a tax exempt card for HOBBY LOBBY! I thought you were my girl!

Paint can key? This was the strangest item I believe.

Hey, have you got anything with your scrapbook credit card points yet?

Rachel said...

Brandi -- my tax exempt card is for children's church purposes. I've wanted to use it SEVERAL times, though!!

As for the paint can key, I don't know how that got in there. I did make 2 paint cans last week and that's possibly why.

And, no I haven't gotten anything with my whopping $4.32 worth of scrapbook points!!