THE ABSOLUTE PERFECT BEDDING:
I'm just going to add these things to my BELIEVING GOD list. My crib is broken and I can't seem to get the company to send me a new part for it. I don't think Aaron's excited about buying new furniture for the baby, though. I just gave away everything I had. The crib isn't all that expensive, but I'm just believing God is going to do it.
Then, there's the bedding!! Oh my goodness!!! I've searched the internet for the last few weeks in my "spare time" and haven't been able to find any zebra crib anything!! But, today, I found it!! The bedding alone is $850!!! But, I know I could buy the material and have it made cheaper than that. But, I just love it!!!
So, I guess Cherith is right. . . I'm a shopaholic -- well, on some things. I just had to share my amazing finds with everyone!!
ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL MY ULTRASOUND!! JULY 16TH IS THE BIG DAY!!
P.S. Cherith, I'm not in the least bit offended . . . just thought it was funny!
6 comments:
That bedding is so incredible! It almost makes ME want to have another baby! You HAVE to have bedding like this if it's a girl! I'm sure Trina could do it with this picture! It looks great! I also like the crib!
The 16th will be here soon...I'm still available to go if you decide to invite me.
(No pressure.)
Aaron said you could go in his place! He said it doesn't matter. Can you believe that???!?!!?
I'm sure he will change his mind by then and I'm sure he was just kidding, but if he doesn't go (for some very odd reason), you're more than welcome!!!
Well, you already know what I think of it!! Can you say...A-dor-able!!
It really surprises me that I haven't done Hailie's room in zebra and pink!! Why don't I think of that stuff when it comes to decorating??!!
Hey, how many gets to go to the sonogram?? I mean I had like 20 people there!! (more like 5, but still..) If it's open I'd love to see if my guess is right!! (like Brandi said...no pressure.)
That is SOOOOOOO cute!
Maybe if several of your girlfriends go then with all the estrogen in the room the baby will be sure to be a girl!
You could all do an estrogen chant...I know some. Just kidding.
Post a Comment