Our car pulled in our driveway this morning at 1:45 am. Inside were 3 very sleepy boys who came in and went straight to bed. This morning, I asked them how it went and Payton said, "Good." Ethan gave me all the details (which I loved!). Aaron told me he got some good pictures and video of the game, so after he left for work, I went out to the car to get my camera.
So, here are some pictures from the game:

Doesn't he look excited?

Doing the WAVE:

Don't they look excited?

The cowboys sideline, although I don't know who any of them are:

They're close!!

Here's the Cowboys tunnel. These videos are short because if they get too big, my camera won't hold them:
Payton said he did have a good time and he would like to do it again sometime. I'm not sure Aaron does -- lots of cars and lots of people. Aaron said maybe once a year!
4 comments:
that second video is hilarious! they don't look the least bit excited. i guess they were just in awe of everything! boys!
Great post!
Did Aaron really take a picture of The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders?!?!
really funny Fran! If I had photo shop I would point out TO and Roy Williams. Payton wanted a picture of them.
Post a Comment