Thursday, August 30, 2007

Heading to the Big-D & Canton

I am so excited about my weekend away with my sister!! She's coming in tomorrow (Friday) and we're heading to Dallas for the night. Then, we're going to Canton Trade Days on Saturday. From there, we'll decide if we want to stay in Canton or whether we want to go back to Dallas for the rest of the weekend. I'm planning on dropping by IKEA while we're there since my friend that we're staying with lives just down the street. . . ok, a few miles, but she's close enough. I don't have a lot of money to spend while I'm gone, but my sister and I can have a blast on next to nothing!!

The boys are heading "home" and hanging out on the ranch and going camping. I'm sure they'll have fun, too!! We'll all be back on Monday ready to start another week of school!!

5 comments:

Lydianna Bradford said...

Have a great time with your sister and be especially blessed with the money you do have. With the right sales a little can go a long way! You have favor!

Francesca said...

Have a great time. Be renewed and refreshed.

Brandi Wilson said...

Hey, hook me up with some more of that wrapping paper!!!!! I loved it! I had to choose on each gift if the person was "zebra paper worthy."

Oh, and have a good time. :)

Rachel said...

Brandi, it's a done deal!! I'm going to pick up a few rolls for myself even though I have some left from last year! I also had a hard time with "zebra paper worthy" gifts!! But, if I get more, I won't have to decide!! ;)

Kevin said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy your weekend!