Friday, November 16, 2007

That's My Boy!!

Yesterday Payton brought home one of his papers and on it he had to list 7 things he was thankful for. Here are his 7 things (in his order):

1. Xbox
2. NFL
3. NBA
4. Brothers
5. Dad
6. Mom
7. Romo (Tony Romo)

Is that a boy's list or what? And, what's up with me being #6?!?! He said he couldn't think of the last thing and his friend suggested Romo. What about clothes, food, and shelter? Aren't those the "given answer" when you say what you're thankful for?!?! Oh well. . . I did think it was cute!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I guess I'm used to girls! If I made it anywhere below #2 I would really cry and be depressed for at least a week!

Tim said...

Be grateful that you made it into the top 7 of all the things that he could list!

Anonymous said...

wow! i need to get prepared. pretty sure that list from justus would have broke my heart.